Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Favourite Drama Grey’s Anatomy



There are a lot a lot of nice drama that I will recommend, be it US, Taiwan or Hongkong drama. But after thinking it for very long, I decided to start on US drama since I’m super into US drama since I start watching them. There are a thousand different US drama as well and I’ve already watched a handful of them. Most of them are really good and my top top top top top favourite it’s still GREY’S ANATOMY.
When I first heard about the show, my friend said that it’s all about SEX. Out of curiousity, I just start watching Grey’s from tudou. 1 episodes after another, I find it really really good. Grey’s is mainly about how 5 interns survive their 7 years of Intership in a hostpital, Seattle Grace Hospital which their attendings, surgeons and patients. The relationship is kind of complicated if you never watch the series from start because there are a lot of being together, break up, married, divorced and sleeping around.
Each episodes talks about different patients and the intern’s love, family and past life. I especially love how special each patient’s case are and they always push me near to tears. In every season of Grey’s ( they have 7 seasons now), except for season 1, there are always a very big special situation that affect ALL characters in Grey’s. For example a bomb in a patient’s body in Season 2 which leads to someone’s death or a very major accident that requires most characters out to save people.
No matter how much I promote, I think it’s best for people to watched it themselves to experience the kind of happy, heartfelt moments that I felt while watching the series. Ha!Mark Sloan (Eric Dane) and Lexie Grey (Chyler Leigh) Their relationship has been on and off, on and off ! I can’t wait for both of them to be officially together but I think I still have to wait for a little while. Realise that Eric Dane is familar? He is one of the character acting in Burlesque if you watched it. I find him smoking hot and his nick name is Doctor McSteamy in the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment