Friday, September 16, 2011

loses equivalent of one Olsen Twin

Kirstie Alley, 60, long the butt of fat jokes, has finally shut up her critics. The “Dancing with the Stars” contestant has lost a jaw-dropping 100 lbs.
“I feel like I’m back in my element,” Alley told Entertainment Tonight. “I honestly didn’t even realize what I looked like.”
PHOTOS: Kirstie’s Weight Ups and Downs.
The former “Fat Actress” said she now fits into a teeny-tiny size 4. “Before ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ I bought these dresses from size 14 to 4,” she explained. “(They were) all the same dress, and I said, ‘You know what I really want? I really wanna be in this dress in a 4!’”
The now-skinny star even sashayed down the catwalk for designer Zang Toi during New York’s Fashion Week on Tuesday.
“I’ve known Zang since 1993,” Alley explained. “He just has the most beautiful clothes, period.”
While Alley lost the equivalent of one Olsen Twin, she’s not planning on going under the knife to remove any excess skin.
PHOTOS: Weight Yo-Yo Stars.
“I haven’t had plastic surgery,” said Allley. “Here’s the reason: People do plastic surgery to make you look younger. I don’t think it makes you look younger. I like it can make you look weirder.”

Even though she has a face and figure women half her age would envy, Alley says she isn’t looking for Mr. Right — she’s looking for Mr. Right Now. “This is what I think about sex,” Alley declared. “I think its fun to hookup every night for six months… Then it’s time to move on!”

No comments:

Post a Comment